Thursday, September 21, 2006

Smiles All Around

St. James is eight weeks and one day old regarding his natural man, and one month and one day old regarding his spiritual man. He smiles ever more frequently, rolls over when he gets mad enough, and weighs in at 10 pounds.

Last Sunday in church he grinned so big that I shoved his pacifier in his mouth out of fear he would start making loud noises. Tuesday morning he did it again during the singing of the Te Deum at matins. He also made a variety of impolite noises during pauses in the liturgy at matins, too.

One of these days I'll get an online photo album up so everyone can print/edit the pictures of his/her own choosing.





3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Martha Martha and St. Charles,
I enjoy the pictures of James, but they sure make me want to hold him and hug him. It's fun to see and hear how he is growing and changing with each day.I see you are teaching him how to box (last photo. Take care. Love you guys.
Jan

Anonymous said...

Duke is giving Ben a mouthful of hair while I use his computer to view this week's pictures of James. I am looking forward to seeing all of you this coming week. Just wish that it wasn't under these circumstances.

Love, Momma(Nana)

Anonymous said...

Chuk & Martha,
I sure love seeing all of these cute pictures of James! Andy and I can't wait to see you guys and James at Christmas. I hope things are going well for you. We have been thinking about you and missing you bunches!
Love you,
Clare & Andy